Can you imagine the significance of a platform that discovers and seals distribution deals for content creators like filmmakers in less than 24hours? A platform that helps to showcase content, especially African content to new audiences, markets and a global community of distributors and buyers non-stop? That is exactly what the Africa Film Market (AFM) Online platform seeks to achieve: Provide a platform for filmmakers’ and other content creators to upload their films for free and discover distributors worldwide.
AFM Online is an online extension of the Africa Film Market, an actual market set up during the Black Star International Film Festival to provide a platform for film directors, producers, media, writers, animators, agent and other stakeholders from all over the world, who are seeking to network and do business; sell, buy or invest in content and services in the media and film industry.
AFM online, as an extension of the Festival, seeks to provide a quicker, 24/7 reliable platform to:
- Buy or sell great content
- To find casts, crew members, scriptwriters, movie directors and other important personnel needed for a production.
- Showcase works to key stakeholders
- Find investment opportunities
- Get great industry insight
- Find co-production partners
- Connect film makers’ to great distributors.
- Build great network online and get the opportunity to even get the opportunity of meeting your network during the film market of the Black Star International Film Festival in Ghana.